I’m gonna send a handwritten letter to the winners.
The entry form is at the end of this article.
- The application form will be closed on June 4 at 10 pm in JST
- Anyone can apply as long as your country can receive a letter from Japan. You don’t have to follow me, RT, Like, etc. on Twitter.
- You need a Google account to access the form.
- You can apply only once.
- I’ll send the link to the shipping address form to the winners by June 11 (Please confirm you can receive an email from hatoking.com)
- You have to reply via the form in a week. Otherwise, you would be disqualified and I’ll redraw the lot.
- I’ll write the letter in Japanese or English. Let me know which you prefer.
- I’ll post the letters in July.
- You don’t have to pay the shipping cost.
- I’ll delete your personal information from my computer a month after I post the letter.
- Basically, I’ll write to you about what I see, eat, read, or where I travel recently. You can not request the topic because it’s kinda message in a bottle. (But possibly I’ll consider your note and favorite things)
- A travel photograph or a sketch might be enclosed.
- You don’t have to write back. (If you insist, you can send your letter to my address on the envelope)
- Some of the letters or sketches might be posted on my blog or SNS in the future. (The letters contain no personal information about the winner. Don’t worry, it’s sorta random message bottle, you know)
You need a Google account to access the link